Friday, November 15, 2013

1st Quarter test

1st quarter test
Haunted house
 
 
 
           This was the hardest project we've done so far, it made the custom car seem easy to me. All of the projects so far led up to this one, and all of the techniques that I learned with them helped me complete this one.
            I didn't really have much of a story behind this for inspiration, other than its a creepy house on a farm. the original house looked like one that was in a video game I played, so loosely based it on that, which is where I got the farm idea from.
           I tried my best with the lighting effects, but its difficult. I could have added a shadow behind the house, and maybe did the moon a little better. The pickup truck sticks it a little, a darker and more faded color might have worked out better.
          I used pictures that were given to us on schoology, except for the birds, the pickup truck, and the stain on the ground. 
 
 
 
 
The house on the farm
 
          I would pass the old farm on the way home from school every day. I haven't seen it in use durin my lifetime at all. No animals in the fields, no tractors plowing crops, there's a truck there but it doesn't look like it's had much use in a long time. Most people would assume that it would be abandoned, and I would too. There's no activity or sign of life in the house or around it.
  Except the light in the window comes on every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment