S.waggy
E.xtra-terrestrial
A.lien
L.emon-flavored
S.tudents
I made the text "blinged" out with a radical cool text effect I learned this week which is basically just using bevel and pattern overlays and then some brushes and other effects to make it look nice, which helped make it look extra swaggy, along with the swag snapback on the S. I added in some groovy lemons to emphasize our lemony flavor,(What the L stands for), and then to make everyone aware of the fact that we're extra-terrestrial aliens I added in a ufo, hovering over the text. The hardest part about this project would definitely be the text, it took a while to get it to look right.


Zack This is beautiful.I really like that gangster look you gave it. The seal text is awesome. I would improve just strighting things out. I really liked this because over all it is a cool design.
ReplyDelete